Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada 10 Day Forecast Canada Current Weather Conditions

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

GBR Temps United Kingdom & Ireland Current Weather Conditions

US Temps US Current Weather Conditions

Australia Temps Australia Current Weather Conditions

Hekkingen Fyr, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Hekkingen Fyr, Norway Weather: Windy with Snow Showers Likely
Windy with Snow Showers Likely
32°F
0°C
Wind Chill: 20°F
Observed at: Tromso/langnes, NO Elevation: 33 ft | 10 m
Last Updated: January 21, 05:50 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Windy with Snow Showers Likely Temperature: 32°F | 0°C
Pressure: 29.15 in | 987 mb Dewpoint: 30°F | -1°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: W 20 mph | W 31 kph
Feels Like: 20°F | -7°C Visibility: 2.6 mi | 4.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.21 in | 5.45 mm Lat/Long: 69.6 | 17.83
Sunrise: 10:32 AM Sunset: 1:18 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |-2 °C
35 |28 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
0 |-3 °C
33 |27 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 |1 °C
36 |33 °F
47% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
1 |0 °C
33 |32 °F
47% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
1 |-3 °C
33 |27 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
-3 |-6 °C
26 |22 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hekkingen Fyr, Norway is Cloudy
Cloudy
-5 |-7 °C
22 |20 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 °C
35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
2 °C
35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
2 °C
35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
2 °C
35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
2 °C
35 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow
Snow
1 °C
34 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forHekkingen Fyr, Norway is Snow Showers
Snow Showers
1 °C
34 °F
21% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/21/2020
Today
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 25 mph [40 kph], with wind gusts to near 34 mph [54 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.15 in [987 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.45 mm].
Tonight
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.74 mm].
Wednesday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 33°F [0°C]. North wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.76 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. North northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].
Thursday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southeast wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [36 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.26 in [991 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.69 mm].
Thursday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 33°F [1°C]. West wind to around 25 mph [41 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.23 in [990 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.08 mm].
Friday
Snow Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a high near 33°F [1°C]. Southwest wind to around 20 mph [32 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.15 in [987 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.32 in [8.11 mm].
Friday Night
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 32°F [0°C]. Southwest wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.06 in [984 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.35 mm].
Saturday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 33°F [1°C]. West southwest wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 23°F [-5°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.18 in [988 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.06 mm].
Saturday Night
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 27°F [-3°C]. West southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.23 in [990 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.57 mm].
Sunday
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a high near 26°F [-3°C]. South wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.18 in [988 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.03 in [983 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 22°F [-5°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.03 in [983 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 20°F [-7°C]. Southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.03 in [983 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO
Today: 5.45 mm | 0.21 in
Tonight: 2.74 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday: 2.76 mm | 0.11 in
Wednesday Night: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 9.69 mm | 0.38 in
Thursday Night: 3.08 mm | 0.12 in
Friday: 8.11 mm | 0.32 in
Friday Night: 4.35 mm | 0.17 in
Saturday: 5.06 mm | 0.2 in
Saturday Night: 3.57 mm | 0.14 in
Sunday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO
Today: W @ 54 kph | 34 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: N @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: SE @ 36 kph | 22 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 44 kph | 27 mph
Friday: SW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Sunday: S @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO
Today: 71 %
Tonight: 88 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 76 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 77 %
Saturday: 80 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 76 %
Monday: 77 %
Monday Night: 75 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 9 cm | 3.54 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 5 cm | 1.97 in
Friday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Saturday: 3 cm | 1.18 in
Saturday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hekkingen Fyr, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather