Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Fister Tonnevik, Norway
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Fister Tonnevik, Norway Weather: Cloudy with Heavy Rain
Cloudy with Heavy Rain
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 33°F
Observed at: Stavanger/sola(a, NO Elevation: 30 ft | 9 m
Last Updated: December 3, 12:50 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Heavy Rain Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 29.5 in | 999 mb Dewpoint: 37°F | 3°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: ESE 16 mph | ESE 26 kph
Feels Like: 33°F | 0.6°C Visibility: 3.1 mi | 5.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.3 in | 7.68 mm Lat/Long: 59.17 | 6.07
Sunrise: 9:07 AM Sunset: 3:47 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 12/3/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Showers
Showers
5 |4 °C
41 |40 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 |3 °C
40 |37 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
5 |3 °C
40 |37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 |3 °C
41 |37 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
7 |6 °C
45 |43 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
6 |5 °C
43 |40 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 |3 °C
41 |38 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/3/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
41 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
41 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
5 °C
40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
4 °C
40 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
4 °C
40 °F
14% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forFister Tonnevik, Norway is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
4 °C
39 °F
34% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/3/2020
Today
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East northeast wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.32 in [993 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.3 in [7.68 mm].
Tonight
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 40°F [4°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.28 in [991 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Friday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 40°F [5°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.36 in [994 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Friday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.51 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 40°F [5°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.58 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [1°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.65 mm].
Sunday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Sunday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 45°F [7°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [6 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.58 in [1002 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.87 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.56 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 43°F [6°C]. South southeast wind to around 15 mph [25 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.36 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 40°F [5°C]. East southeast wind to around 17 mph [28 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [1°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 38°F [3°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO
Today: 7.68 mm | 0.3 in
Tonight: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.65 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 5.87 mm | 0.23 in
Monday Night: 1.56 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday: 1.36 mm | 0.05 in
Tuesday Night: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO
Today: ENE @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Tonight: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: E @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: ENE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: E @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 6 kph | 3 mph
Monday: ENE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Monday Night: ENE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday Night: E @ 15 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 75 %
Friday: 58 %
Friday Night: 74 %
Saturday: 81 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 84 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 79 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %
Wednesday: 70 %
Wednesday Night: 67 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fister Tonnevik, NO
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather