Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Negril Point, Jamaica
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Negril Point, Jamaica Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88°F
31°C
Heat Index: 101°F
Observed at: Sangster/monteg, JM Elevation: 3 ft | 1 m
Last Updated: October 7, 2:00 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 88°F | 31°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 77°F | 25°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: ENE 16 mph | ENE 26 kph
Feels Like: 101°F | 38.3°C Visibility: 6.2 mi | 10.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.7 mm Lat/Long: 18.27 | -78.35
Sunrise: 6:03 AM Sunset: 5:55 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 10/7/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
31 |26 °C
87 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
87 |78 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Showers
Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |77 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |25 °C
86 |78 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |78 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |26 °C
85 |79 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Negril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
30 |26 °C
86 |78 °F
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/7/2022
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °C
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
29 °C
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Cloudy
Cloudy
29 °C
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
28 °C
83 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Cloudy
Cloudy
28 °C
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forNegril Point, Jamaica is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °C
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Negril Point, JM - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/7/2022
Today
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 79°F [26°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 87°F [30°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.1 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.4 mm].
Sunday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [24°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.8 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [25°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].
Tuesday
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.7 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. East northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.4 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 79°F [26°C]. Southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.9 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 78°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Negril Point, JM
Today: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 3.1 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday Night: 1.4 mm | 0.06 in
Sunday: 7.8 mm | 0.31 in
Sunday Night: 2 mm | 0.08 in
Monday: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 5.7 mm | 0.22 in
Tuesday Night: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 3.4 mm | 0.13 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3.9 mm | 0.15 in
Thursday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Negril Point, JM
Today: NE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: ENE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: E @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: E @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: ENE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Thursday Night: ESE @ 20 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Negril Point, JM
Today: 82 %
Tonight: 83 %
Saturday: 79 %
Saturday Night: 81 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 83 %
Monday: 80 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 83 %
Wednesday Night: 79 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 86 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Negril Point, JM
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Negril Point, JM
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us Contact Us Thumbnail | Mobile Mobile Phone Thumbnail
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  Webmaster