Forecast Directory
US | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
Toftlund, Denmark
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Current Temperatures Radar Satellite Alerts World Climate Index
Current Toftlund, Denmark Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Skrydstrup(dan-a, DK Elevation: 131 ft | 40 m
Last Updated: May 17, 11:50 AM Timezone: GMT +2
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 30.15 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6°C
Humidity: 46% Wind: E 10 mph | E 17 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 17.8°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 55.19 | 9.07
Sunrise: 5:10 AM Sunset: 9:28 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/17/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 |11 °C
65 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 |11 °C
74 |52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Thunderstorms
Thunderstorms
19 |9 °C
66 |48 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
17 |10 °C
62 |51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
15 |9 °C
59 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
16 |9 °C
61 |48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Toftlund, Denmark is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
18 |13 °C
65 |55 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/17/2022
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
18 °C
64 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °C
62 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forToftlund, Denmark is Cloudy
Cloudy
16 °C
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Toftlund, DK - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/17/2022
Today
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 65°F [18°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [10°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 52°F [11°C]. East southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 52°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [17°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Thunderstorms Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 66°F [19°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [17°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.4 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.7 mm].
Friday
Cloudy Cloudy with a high near 62°F [17°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [12°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Light Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain with a low around 51°F [10°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 59°F [15°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 32 mph [52 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 61°F [16°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Toftlund, DK
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 8.4 mm | 0.33 in
Thursday Night: 4.7 mm | 0.19 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Toftlund, DK
Today: E @ 38 kph | 23 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday: SE @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Wednesday Night: SSE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 41 kph | 26 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday: NW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 52 kph | 32 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Sunday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 35 kph | 22 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Toftlund, DK
Today: 84 %
Tonight: 79 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 89 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Toftlund, DK
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Toftlund, DK
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather