Forecast Directory
US | EU | CAN
El Dorado Weather Logo
World Temps World Current Weather Conditions

Canada Temperatures Canada Current Temperature Map

Africa/Middle East Radar Africa Rain Radar

British Isles Temps United Kingdom Current Temperature Map

US Temperatures US Current Temperature Map

Australia & NZ Temps Australia Current Temperature Map

Puntarenas, Costa Rica
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Satellite 2 Satellite 1 World Climate Index
Current Puntarenas, Costa Rica Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
68°F
20°C
Observed at: Juan Santamaria, CR Elevation: 3,018 ft | 920 m
Last Updated: May 20, 2:00 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 68°F | 20°C
Pressure: 29.95 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: S 1 mph | S 2 kph
Feels Like: 68°F | 20°C Visibility: 3.1 mi | 5.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.46 in | 11.8 mm Lat/Long: 9.98 | -84.84
Sunrise: 5:14 AM Sunset: 5:51 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 5/20/2022
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Showers
Showers
27 |23 °C
80 |74 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
29 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
29 |24 °C
85 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
30 |24 °C
85 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Showers
Showers
28 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Showers
Showers
26 |23 °C
79 |74 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Puntarenas, Costa Rica is Showers
Showers
29 |24 °C
83 |76 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 5/20/2022
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain
Rain
23 °C
74 °F
70% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
23 °C
74 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
74 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
24 °C
75 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPuntarenas, Costa Rica is Cloudy
Cloudy
25 °C
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Puntarenas, CR - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 5/20/2022
Today
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.46 in [11.8 mm].
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.39 in [9.9 mm].
Saturday
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a high near 83°F [29°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.5 mm].
Saturday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.93 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.9 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 85°F [29°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.6 mm].
Sunday Night
Rain Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 85°F [30°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 12. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.3 mm].
Monday Night
Rain Showers Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.1 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.8 mm].
Tuesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.1 mm].
Wednesday
Showers Cloudy with Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.8 in [20.4 mm].
Wednesday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. East southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.5 mm].
Thursday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 83°F [29°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.3 mm].
Thursday Night
Rain Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.16 in [4.2 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Puntarenas, CR
Today: 11.8 mm | 0.46 in
Tonight: 9.9 mm | 0.39 in
Saturday: 3.5 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday Night: 3.9 mm | 0.15 in
Sunday: 10.6 mm | 0.42 in
Sunday Night: 1 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 2.3 mm | 0.09 in
Monday Night: 4.1 mm | 0.16 in
Tuesday: 6.8 mm | 0.27 in
Tuesday Night: 1.1 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 20.4 mm | 0.8 in
Wednesday Night: 2.5 mm | 0.1 in
Thursday: 10.3 mm | 0.41 in
Thursday Night: 4.2 mm | 0.16 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Puntarenas, CR
Today: ESE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: ESE @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 6 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: NNW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Monday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: SE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: ESE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Puntarenas, CR
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 95 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 85 %
Sunday: 82 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 85 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 86 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Puntarenas, CR
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Puntarenas, CR
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2022 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather