Forecast Directory
EU Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
Infrared Satellite Europe Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

EU & UK Radar Western Europe Radar Map

EU Temperatures European Temperature Map

EU Weather Alerts European Severe Weather Map

EU Lightning Radar European Lightning Radar Map

Britain Temperatures United Kingdom Temperature Map

Britain Weather United Kingdom Live Weather Map

Mallow, Ireland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Radar 2 Radar 1 SatelliteConditionsRainfall Maps Alerts
Current Mallow, Ireland Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Cork Arpt/corcai, IE Elevation: 531 ft | 162 m
Last Updated: September 23, 11:00 AM Timezone: GMT +1
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 29.66 in | 1004 mb Dewpoint: 46°F | 8°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: WNW 9 mph | WNW 15 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 30.0 mi | 48.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.43 mm Lat/Long: 52.13 | -8.63
Sunrise: 7:22 AM Sunset: 7:29 PM

7 Day Graphical ForecastValid: 7:00 AM 9/23/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 |7 °C
54 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 |7 °C
53 |45 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
12 |7 °C
54 |44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
12 |5 °C
54 |40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Drizzle
Drizzle
15 |10 °C
59 |51 °F
12% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
15 |7 °C
60 |45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mallow, Ireland is Drizzle
Drizzle
13 |6 °C
55 |43 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/23/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Cloudy
Cloudy
11 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 °C
53 °F
12% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
12 °C
54 °F
12% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forMallow, Ireland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
12 °C
53 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mallow, IE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/23/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 54°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Tonight
Cloudy Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [8°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.31 in [993 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 53°F [12°C]. West southwest wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [40 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [7°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.22 in [990 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. northwest wind to around 19 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [7°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.70 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 54°F [12°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 40°F [5°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 59°F [15°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [12°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 51°F [10°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [15°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 60°F [15°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [11°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Drizzle Cloudy with Drizzle with a high near 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.76 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mallow, IE
Today: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Tuesday Night: 8.76 mm | 0.34 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mallow, IE
Today: NW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: S @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 40 kph | 25 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday: NW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: N @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Sunday: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mallow, IE
Today: 89 %
Tonight: 91 %
Thursday: 81 %
Thursday Night: 83 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 89 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mallow, IE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mallow, IE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather